-visionary retail technology solutions for retailers -
Why outsource your IT?
For small to mid-sized retailers, IT solutions should be relatively simple. And simple solutions should be simple to maintain. What this means to you is a lower total IT cost for your business. Hiring your own "IT guy" can bring in unnecessary complexity and subsequent costs to your business. And, unnecessary complexity brings a decrease in operationally efficiency. One of our goals we achieve for each client is to create a balance between technology and your business's efficiency.
When you choose Integrity Retail, we take responsibility for your IT infrastructure, allowing you to focus on your business.
What separates IRIS from other IT companies?
- We focus on retailers, unlike many other IT companies, so we can not only relate to your environment and challenges, but anticipate your needs.
- We offer one point of contact for all of your needs. No more need to keep track of multiple IT companies and remember what specific thing they handle! Your contact at IRIS is the same person you call for technical support, the same person you call when you need to purchase software/equipment, and the same person who you call to consult with on developing a solution to make your operation run more efficiently. No more having to work with someone who has never been to your store(s), has no idea what your environment is, and takes up more of your time learning your infrastructure. No more hassle. Period.
- We don't come in and make you work with us on certain areas of IT. Yes, we can come in and handle everything, but we pride ourselves on coming in and "filling in the gaps" for other needs that your other IT providers can't handle.
Why is it important to work with an retailer-focused IT company?
- POS Systems: At IRIS, we live and breathe point of sale and retail management systems. Secure. stable, reliable, and easy to use point of sale systems are a must to offer the best shopping experience for your customers. In order to acheive this high level of reliability, we know how crucial it is that your selection of hardware, software, training, and support must be the best for your budget.
- More than just "IT": The experience we bring to the table with hundreds of other retailers we've worked with in the past allows us to help you gain better control over your business. We can help you acheive this by helping you maximize the use of your point of sale/retail management system via advanced training, consulting, custom programming, and custom reporting.
- Technical Support when it counts: Your standard IT company is structured to work within a 9-5 work day. How many retailers are only open during this time? And if they are, how many are closed on weekends too like the standard IT company? With Integrity's fixed rate pricing, we offer technical support for the times your stores are open. Why should you be charged an after hours rate if your store is open and can't ring up sales? Simply put, we're open when you're open.
Wondering what our clients think of us? Read our testimonials!