-visionary retail technology solutions for retailers -
A recent study discovered that, of companies experiencing a “major loss” of computer records, 43 percent never reopened, 51 percent closed within two years of the loss, and a mere 6 percent survived over the long-term. For small and medium-sized businesses (SMB’s) in particular, these statistics suggest the necessity of crafting a robust Backup & Disaster Recover (BDR) strategy.
Unlike enterprises, many smaller companies are not equipped to handle the responsibility of developing and monitoring their backup and data recovery strategies. These companies are consequently at an elevated risk of being put out of business due to any major loss of data. Loss of data could mean emails lost, accounting data lost, POS system data lost, company records lost, legal records, orders lost, and so on. When you invest in Integrity Retail, our IRIS Backup Watch service overcomes commonly faced challenges and offers the most comprehensive solution out in the marketplace.
IRIS Backup Watch includes:
· 24x7x365 continuous monitoring of your backups to a local device at your store(s)
and SECURELY backs up your data OFFSITE to a data center located in Kansas.
Your data is then replicated to another data center in another part of Kansas for
· Fast Recovery for files and email accessible to you anywhere via a secure website
· Built-in archiving to store multiple backups to rid yourself of costly tapes, DVDs, or
other archaic backup methods
· Backup as many computers as you would like companywide!
· Disaster recovery service is included with IRIS Backup Watch. For example, should
a computer go down, there will be no additional charge to restore the computer
unless new hardware needs to be purchased to complete the repair
How does IRIS Backup Watch Work?
(mouse over for larger view)